The Seven Spiritual Laws for Parents
The Seven Spiritual Laws for Parents moves us beyond a focus on private triumphs and failures to experience the spiritual nature of communion with family, to share with those closest to us the infinite riches of innocence and love.
The deepest nurturing you can give your child is spiritual nurturing.
There are seven simple sayings that can have a profound impact on your child’s life.
• Everything is possible.
• If you want to get something, give something.
• When you make a choice, you change the future.
• Don’t say no—go with the flow.
• Every time you wish or want, you plant a seed.
• Enjoy the journey.
• You are here for a reason.