Positive Discipline Parenting Tools
The tenets of Positive Discipline consistently foster mutual respect so that any child—from a three-year-old toddler to a rebellious teenager—can learn creative cooperation and self-discipline without losing his or her dignity. In this new parenting guidebook, you’ll find day-to-day exercises for parents to improve their parenting skills, along with success stories from parents worldwide who have benefited from the Positive Discipline philosophy. With training tools and personal examples from the authors, you will learn:
· The “hidden belief” behind a child’s misbehavior, and how to respond accordingly
· The best way to focus on solutions instead of dwelling on the negative
· How to encourage your child without pampering or praising
· How to teach your child to make mistakes and follow through on agreements
· How to foster creative thinking
Here at Fresh Start Family, we love win-wins! If you buy this product by clicking on the link above, we will make a small commission. Thanks in advanced for your support!