Wendy and Terry discuss the importance of parenting as a team, including the top five ways that they have implemented this mentality throughout their own parenting journey. Listeners are given ideas for how they can shift to this perspective in their parenting walk as well.
In This Episode Wendy & Terry Chat About:
- Developing healthy self-care habits while helping your spouse do the same
- Honoring your spouse’s uniqueness and strengths
- Seeing your spouse as an equal contributor in the relationship, especially when it comes to parenting
- Developing a team mentality by being willing to “tag” your spouse out when tension is escalating in a parenting situation
- Being mindful of how you speak to each other in front of the children
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Episode 1: Our Journey That Led Us to Positive Parenting
- Fresh Start Family Online
- The Bonfire Membership Program
- Fresh Start Family’s Positive Parenting Course – The Foundations Course
- International Network for Children & Families (Redirecting Children’s Behavior)
- The Joy of Parenting Course with Susie Walton
Raising A Strong Willed, Intense or Sensitive Child? If yes, I have a FREE guide for you!
This free planning worksheet will give you ways to build connection & ideas on how to work WITH them instead of trying to change them. Click HERE to get your free worksheet now.