Today’s episode is for parents all across the spectrum looking to bring some peace to their home, but especially for anyone parenting sensitive kiddos.
Wendy has a candid conversation with Jen Harrison about the ways she has helped thousands of parents worldwide improve their lives at home within a matter of weeks.
Jen has been named “The Child Whisperer” by Moms worldwide and has an incredible track record for showing Moms how to reduce their child’s anger and anxiety by 80% within 6 weeks or less.
Today on the Fresh Start Family Show Jen talks with us about all the things parents need to know when parenting a sensitive child.
- The need for “parent self-care” in order to be able to give to your child emotionally
- It takes a village to raise a child – Why it’s good to ask for support
- Sensitive children are sensitive to their parents emotions
Want to know what to do when your kids say, “NO, I won’t and you can’t make me..”
These classic power struggle situations (uhh.. picture below look familiar at all??) can trigger us and cause us to dip down into reactive modes. That cause us to be shameful and guilty at the end of the night, when we lay our head on our pillow and none of us want that.
..but don’t fret. I’m here to help.
I have a free online parenting workshop that I want to invite you to. Where I can teach you 5 positive parenting tips to help gain cooperation and dissolve power struggles with integrity. So you can take a break from relying on fear, force, bribery, and rewards to get your kids to comply.
- Jen’s parenting & parent coaching story
- Unlearning generational cycles of parenting
- Selfcare is NOT selfish
- Taking unnecessary things off of your plate
- What practical self care for parents looks like
- The new family dynamic
- The power of being a part of a group
- Gentle ways of reminding your children they are loved
- The perception of sensitive children
- Practical steps to approaching your childrens’ emotions
tonies.com – Use TONIEPODCAST for 15% off a Toniebox today!
**STAY TUNED for the Toniebox giveaway… Details to come on Instagram @FreshStartWendy.**
Follow @FreshStartWendy now for a chance to win a Toniebox — Winners to be announced in September.