As the proverb goes…A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step. In today’s episode, I am talking about having the courage to take that FIRST step wherever we find ourselves in our parenting journeys.
I was in a valley of deep overwhelm when someone introduced me to the work of positive parenting through a free parenting class…
I’ve learned on this beautiful journey to take a deep breath and embrace it all ONE step at a time.
I am here to help you do the same and offer you the same resources and knowledge that have been gifted to me on my own journey.
Ready for a FRESH START in your parenting walk?
It’s time to expand your heart, learn new tools & strengthen your family with the annual Fresh Start Summer Challenge!
This completely FREE 5 Day Positive Parenting Mini-Course starts 6/7 & includes 5 days of short, but powerful mini-video lessons delivered right to your email inbox! Plus a private group to interact with so you can feel the power of learning alongside other like-minded families from all over the world!
Click HERE (or the above image) to save your seat now!
- How to get over the overwhelm in your parenting journey
- Embrace the idea of taking it one step at a time
- Examples from my parenting journey
- Recognizing that our steps & journeys look different from one another
- Listening to that “small, still voice”
- Taking the first step with a FREE challenge
- The power of your first “yes”
- Being intentional
- Finding joy in the journey
- Success stories