Have you heard loads of “back in my day,” stories where reactive, controlling, old ways of parenting with fear and force are justified & advocated for?
Today — Terry and I are inviting you to join us to rise up and choose a better way of parenting our children.
We don’t think these old school hand me down parenting tools – fear, force, and pain filled tactics – are intertwined with God’s message and his calling on our life as parents.
We are here to help parents show up to raise their kids with patience, self-control and compassion & while building connection with their amazing children.
This episode is all about how we can show up as humble servants in our parenting by asking the question of “what would Jesus do,” in every parenting situation.
Whether you are a family of faith or not, this episode is a great way to learn what a humble Christian perspective looks like and what WE believe parenting consistent to a Jesus centered faith looks like.
Ready for a FRESH START in your parenting walk?
It’s time to expand your heart, learn new tools & strengthen your family with the annual Fresh Start Summer Challenge!
This completely FREE 5 Day Positive Parenting Mini-Course starts 6/7 & includes 5 days of short, but powerful mini-video lessons delivered right to your email inbox! Plus a private group to interact with so you can feel the power of learning alongside other like-minded families from all over the world!
Click HERE (or the above image) to save your seat now!
- It’s okay to be an outcast
- Stop glorifying old parenting tactics that rely on fear & force
- Finding blind spots in hypocrisy with the church & parenting
- Positive parenting in families of Christian faith
- We have different tools than we did “back in the day”
- Parenting with compassion vs fear and force
- Not using the past as means to justify our actions
- Implementing a “pause button”
- Connection based parenting strategies
- God-honoring, God-dependent and God-grateful mindset