On the Fresh Start Family Show today, Terry and I had a candid conversation with one of our dearest friends & mentors, Dan Sivils, on humbling ourselves as parents and being ok with being a work in progress, because the truth is, we all are!
As parents we ALL have a multitude of core fears.. Fears of not being good enough parents, not ever truly connecting with our children, or even the fear that we are completely ruining our kids..
In this episode, we walk through how to recognize our core fears, replace our negative self-talk with constructive awareness, and humble ourselves to step into learning & growing while honoring wherever we are in our parenting journeys.
Are you ready to transform your home?
Learn new tools, expand your heart & strengthen your family from the comfort of your own home with this comprehensive 4 module online parenting education program.
… and the best part?? I’m giving you $175 OFF to celebrate my birthday!
Click HERE to learn more now! And don’t forget to use the code HBD44 for $175 off!
- Getting past negative self-talk
- Replacing negative self-talk with constructive awareness
- Beating ourselves up is not constructive
- We are all a constant work in progress
- Seek consistent guidance & counsel
- Living a life true to yourself
- Uncovering limiting beliefs
- Finding self-confidence through personal development
- Working on yourself is a gift to yourself & your family