It’s time to show up and speak out, families– in today’s episode we are learning just how to do that from an expert in speaking truth, love and hope into the world– Carlos Whittaker.
In a world where opinions and hot topics flood the internet, it’s easy to want to hide away from it all and not speak on anything.
Carlos powerfully reminds us we are called to speak up for what we believe in and to do it in a loving manner.
He calls us to lean into the discomfort and continue to educate ourselves, so that we can speak up on issues that are too important to stay silent on … AND teach our kids to do the same!
This episode is a reminder to believe in the greatness of humanity, be the good in the world, and fight for what things are worth fighting for!
Let’s go live with purpose, faith & hope!
What if you could be an effective, firm & kind parent WITHOUT relying on fear, force, bribery & rewards?
Parenting your kids with calmness & confidence each day in a way that causes them to do what’s asked of them because they WANT to (not because they HAVE to) … because you’re helping to build essential life skills that have them behaving well & being respectful when you’re NOT looking!
The Firm & Kind Parenting Blueprint is your step by step plan & video training to help you build the family of your dreams.
Click HERE to learn more now!
- Carlos’ journey
- Recognizing “seasons” versus permanence
- Seeing people (even with differing beliefs) as true and worthy
- How to lean into uncomfortableness & do it anyways
- Have conversations, speak up for what you believe in
- Be intentional with how you live life
- Don’t give up just because it might not happen today
- Being full of care AND be willing to be measured
- Moving people 1 degree
- Having patience to see long term influence
- Living with purpose