Heading into the fall season can be intimidating for many families.
Even more so with our current world, covid-19 and many families now turning to homeschooling or distance learning.
But … Marlene Spence is certain that by adding a routine, you can shift your family from chaos to calm.
Marlene, a child behavioral specialist, parent coach and the founder of cornerstone Family Services is a wonderful source of wisdom and encouragement and support for families.
She’s also the creator of a visual routines & chores empowerment program for kids called rewardums — the first re-stickable chart for families.
Raising A Strong Willed, Intense or Sensitive Child? If yes, I have a FREE guide for you!
This free planning worksheet will give you ways to build connection & ideas on how to work WITH them instead of trying to change them. Click HERE to get your free worksheet now.
Join Wendy and Marlene in this episode as they explore these 3 key points:
1) How you do need structure: adding routine and structure into your home isn’t as complicated as you think.
2) Routines can help reduce tantrums, power struggles, and anxiety.
3) As parents, when we eliminate verbal instructions our kids become more independent and responsible.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Marlene’s FREE Masterclass: 4 TIPS FOR CREATING A FAMILY SCHEDULE THAT WILL MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY – Click HERE to register
- Marlene’s Chaos to Calm Program
- Chaos to Calm group sessions will be available once a month.
- Marlene’s Rewardum™ Store
- Use Coupon Code Freshstart10 for 10% off
- Fresh Start Family Online
- FSF’s Membership Program – The Bonfire
- FSF’s Positive Parenting Course – The Foundations Course
- Connect with Marlene Spence
What if you could be an effective, firm & kind parent WITHOUT relying on fear, force, bribery & rewards?
Imagine learning a new way of firm (AND kind) parenting so you can end painful generational parenting cycles and create family legacies & memories YOU are proud of?
All while getting your kids to cooperate with your rules and boundaries with ease.
Parenting your kids with calm & confidence each day in a way that causes them to do what’s asked of them because they WANT to (not because they HAVE to) … because you’re helping to build essential life skills that have them behaving well & being respectful when you’re NOT looking!
The Firm & Kind Parenting Blueprint is your step by step plan & video training to help you build the family of your dreams. Click HERE to learn more now!
If you have a question, comment or a suggestion about today’s episode, or the podcast in general, send me an email at [email protected] or connect with me over on Facebook @freshstartfamily & Instagram @freshstartwendy.